A 37-year-old man was arrested and booked into the King County Jail on suspicion of narcotics possession and possession of a stolen firearm.
The man had been suspected of selling cocaine and methamphetamine in the South Seattle and Burien area.
Officers with the Seattle Police Department said they made several purchases from the man – and on Wednesday served a warrant at his trailer in Kent.
In their search of his trailer, police said they recovered a stolen handgun and over $30,000 in cash.
In addition, police said a narcotics detection dog indicated the presence of drugs in two vehicles – which were also seized pending a warrant.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Male birth control: Seattle couple opens up about gel study
- Mandy Stavik case: Man on trial for Whatcom County teen’s 1989 murder
- Daughters of slain officer blame Tacoma Police Department for his death
- Police say teenage girl shot by woman at Tukwila gas station
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.