SEATTLE - Officers with the Seattle Police Department say a missing 10-year-old has been found safe.
An official with the department first tweeted around 11:30 a.m. that Thatcher Pasini was last seen running from the 11500 block of 12th Avenue NE.
Around 12:20 p.m., the department said Pasini had been found safe.
"Thanks to everyone who helped us find him," police said.
Great news! Thatcher has been found and is safe. Thanks to everyone who helped us find him. https://t.co/SHIfE5TzvX— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) June 25, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman dead, 2 children critically hurt in crash east of Redmond
- Man shot multiple times in busy part of Capitol Hill
- Police: Substitute teacher molested kindergartner during recess
- Man falls between SR 520 Bridge lanes trying to escape police
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.