Seattle police are investigating after a woman was shot near the Rainier Valley area, at 48th Avenue South and South Director Street.
Police responded to the shooting at about 1 p.m. Wednesday.
An approximately 32-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound, Seattle fire officials said.
She was taken to Harborview in serious condition.
We'll have the latest on the shooting and investigation on KIRO 7 News at 5.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Video shows man on destructive rampage in downtown Seattle Target store
- Man dead after officer-involved shooting in Marysville
- Police investigate after attempted abductions of young girls near Shelton schools
- Police: Teen shot in Seattle's Northgate neighborhood
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group