SEATTLE — A Seattle police officer was taken to Harborview for evaluation Saturday after being exposed to an unknown odor, fire officials said.
The officer started feeling ill after being exposed to the odor.
The incident happened Saturday around noon near 6th Avenue South and Lander in Seattle.
This story is developing; check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Preschool inside Seattle nursing home brings together old, young
- Confederate flag included in Veterans Day assembly at Tumwater middle school
- Man accused of groping child falls to death when trying to escape
- Veteran receives HS diploma 70 years after serving in WWII
- Boeing seeking hundreds of applicants at job fairs
Cox Media Group