SNOHOMISH, Wash. — A Seattle man celebrated his 100th birthday by jumping out of a plane.
Robert "Stu " Williamson turned 100 Saturday. He went skydiving from 14,000 feet on Sunday, but it wasn’t his first time.
Williamson also went skydiving for his 99th birthday.
KIRO 7 spoke with him last week before this weekend's jump.
"You get a real shot of adrenaline when you look out the door, then it’s a real piece of cake after that,” said Williamson.
The Everett Herald Reports that Williamson is the oldest person to ever jump with Skydive Snohomish.
He told KIRO 7 he has three other activities on his bucket list: Taking a flight with a stunt pilot, flying in a gliding plane, and going on a good rollercoaster.
More news from KIRO 7
- Kent police officer killed in line of duty
- PHOTOS: 1 Kent police officer killed, 1 injured in pursuit of suspect
- Baby found dead after mom left him alone for 10 hours while she worked, police say
- Remains of Washington woman missing since 2016 found near Snohomish
- Edmonds church offers safe parking to people living in cars
© 2021 Cox Media Group