A team with the Seattle Aquarium found more than just garbage during a cleanup in the waters along Pier 59 last week.
In a Facebook post, the aquarium shared a photo of what was picked up: Two bike-share bikes, a no parking sign, a construction sign and other debris.
The aquarium also pointed out an entangled crab in the photo.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle grocery stores among most expensive in America
- Police: Man accused of drowning dog that bit his daughter
- Protesters block 2nd Avenue in Seattle during morning rush hour
- Talk about political football: No Eagles at the White House
- Man killed in head-on crash in Puyallup has been identified
Cox Media Group