SEA-TAC, Wash. - A "take-over style" robbery ended with eight customers and employees tied up at Bob's Burgers in SeaTac on Saturday night, King County Sheriff's Office officials said.
Two men, one with a gun, robbed the restaurant located at 20054 International Blvd around 9:15 p.m.
Officials said the men tied several people up and stole money and jewelry. Only customers were robbed and the register wasn't touched, police said.
There were no injuries. The suspects also stole one of the customer's cars, officials said.
Police are investigating.
More news from KIRO 7
- Tornado touches down near Shelton
- Man shot, killed along busy South Sound street
- World Series 2019: What days, what times, what channel, how to watch
- Study: Bellevue, Seattle make list of cities where 'you're broke earning $100K'
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.