Two teens who escaped from Echo Glen Children's Center near Snoqualmie on Thursday night were located and taken into custody.
Deputies said a 14-year-old boy, who was convicted of murder and possession of a firearm, and a 16-year-old boy, who was convicted of robbery, escaped from the facility after 8 p.m.
The teens were taken into custody at about 9:15 p.m.
The King County Sheriff's Office's Guardian 1 helped in the search.
Echo Glen Children’s Center is located in the 33000 block of Southeast 99th Street.
More news from KIRO 7
- Doctor: Seattle woman who died of brain-eating amoeba used tap water in neti pot
- Police responding to officer involved shooting in Kent
- Missing person investigation draws large police response in Auburn
- Neighbors work together to stop package thieves in Marysville
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group