SPOKANE, Wash. - The U.S. Marshals Service is asking for the public's help in finding a wanted fugitive.
Officials said Charles Reedy, 29, fled from a Spokane facility on Aug. 23 by jumping out of a third-floor window.
Reedy is described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighing 170 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.
Reedy has ties to the Yakima area, officials said.
According to a release from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Washington, Reedy was sentenced Sept. 23, 2014, for previously pleading guilty to being a previously convicted felon in possession of ammunition. Reedy was sentenced to 77 months of incarceration to be followed by three years of court supervision following his release from prison.
This comes after Reedy was arrested Jan. 16, 2014, by Yakima Violent Crimes Task Force agents who arrested him on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop. After obtaining a search warrant for the vehicle he was in, authorities also found 400 rounds of CCI .22-caliber long rifle ammunition, of which he was prohibited from possessing.
Anyone with information on Reedy's location is asked to call 1-800-22-TIPS or by going here.
More news from KIRO 7
- Driver changing tire along I-405 killed in hit-and-run
- Deputies seize 25,000 marijuana plants in Eastern Washington
- King County detectives investigate homicide after man's body found in river
- Green Day, Weezer, Fall Out Boy playing stadium show in Seattle
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.