SEATTLE — For the first time in almost a month, the Seattle Seahawks will play at home in front of the 12s when they take on the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football
The last Seahawks home game was a 40-34 overtime victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 3.
Monday’s game against the 8-3 Vikings will be broadcast on KIRO 7. Pre-game coverage begins after our 4 p.m. newscast with KIRO 7 Game Day Live. Kickoff is at 5:15 p.m.
The Seahawks are coming off a 17-9 victory against the Philadelphia Eagles – their fourth win in a row.
The Seahawks’ defense forced five turnovers and sacked Carson Wentz in their second-straight impressive defensive performance.
Over the past two games, the Seahawks defense has recorded eight sacks, 16 quarterback hits and eight takeaways.
A look at how the @Seahawks and @Vikings match up ahead of Monday Night Football. #MINvsSEA#Seahawks #Skol pic.twitter.com/RZssURfOTT— Riley Michel (@rileymichel) November 28, 2019
Over the first nine games, the Seahawks defense only recorded 14 sacks, 23 quarterback hits and 16 takeaways.
On the other side, the 8-3 Vikings are coming off a bye after beating the Denver Broncos 23-20 on Week 11.
The Vikings are led by running back Dalvin Cook who entered Week 13 with 1017 rushing yards – good for third in the NFL.
The Seahawks lead the all-time series against the Vikings 11-5.
More Seahawks news from KIRO 7
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf surprises local teachers with $200 gift cards
- Russell Wilson on D.K. Metcalf: ‘He can be a Hall of Famer if he wants to be'
- Doug Baldwin moving his focus from football to philanthropy
- ‘Russ to Lockett. It's automatic' – Seattle elevator art goes viral
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
Cox Media Group