WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ore. - A bus driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after deputies were called to a crash involving a school bus in Oregon, law enforcement officials said.
When deputies arrived at the scene, they found the school bus with the driver, a bus aide and 10 children on board in a ditch on Southwest Old Highway 47 near Southwest Seghers Road.
Washington County sheriff's deputies said the children were from Forest Grove School District and no injuries were reported.
However, the bus driver appeared to be impaired, officials said.
Officials said the driver was later issued a ticket and was released.
The crash is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Emerald Ridge High School teacher made threats to shoot students, deputies say
- 10-week-old puppy from southeast Missouri has tail growing out of his forehead
- WATCH: Kirkland officers' forceful takedown of teen suspect
- Heads or tails? Overtime coin toss on Monday Night Football sparks online debate
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.