SEATTLE - For the second time this season, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week.
Wilson completed 29 of 43 passes for 378 yards and five touchdowns with zero interceptions in Sunday's 40-34 overtime win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Wilson was also named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week following his three touchdown performance in Seattle's week two win on the road against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Through nine games, Wilson leads all quarterbacks in the NFL with a 118.2 rating.
Wilson has thrown 22 touchdowns and one interception this season and has added three more touchdowns on the ground.
Baltimore Ravens' quarterback Lamar Jackson was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
The 7-2 Seahawks next play the undefeated San Francisco 49ers on the road on Monday Night Football.
More Seahawks news from KIRO 7
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf surprises local teachers with $200 gift cards
- Russell Wilson on D.K. Metcalf: ‘He can be a Hall of Famer if he wants to be'
- Doug Baldwin moving his focus from football to philanthropy
- ‘Russ to Lockett. It's automatic' – Seattle elevator art goes viral
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.