STANWOOD, Wash. — A serious crash closed I-5 northbound and southbound near MP 210 in Stanwood.
An EMS helicopter flew to the scene and landed on I-5 to transport the injured.
Police said a young child was ejected from a vehicle during the crash. The child is being airlifted to Harborview.
The driver of the vehicle the child was in is being taken to a local hospital.
Northbound I-5 at the crash reopened around 1:20 p.m. Southbound in the area remained partially closed.
Information is still coming in; check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7
- Local bikini barista chain is subject of new Amazon Prime Video reality show
- Police: Man tackles armed break-in suspect
- 'Safety alert' Facebook post an example of good intentions gone awry
- Group of motorcyclists stop traffic, help stranded woman
- U.S. officials break lock, enter former Russian consulate residence in Seattle
Cox Media Group