Link Light Rail trains were delayed Wednesday evening after a mechanical issue, officials said.
Sound Transit tweeted that damaged overhead lines on the southbound tracks between Columbia City and Mt. Baker stations were causing system-wide delays.
Service later resumed at all stations .
Sound Transit spokesman Scott Thompson said all signals were off line and they had to manually operate signals.
More news from KIRO 7
- Armed intruder jumps out of third-story window
- Gas stations robbed within minutes of each other in Snohomish County
- Suspect arrested in rape of Renton man at bus stop
- Pepper spray causes hazmat response evacuations at Northgate Mall
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.