In true Halloween spirit, Richard Sherman wore his “Harry Potter” costume, with wand in hand, to Wednesday’s news conference.
Richard Sherman, member of Gryffindor pic.twitter.com/Lf12Iq6Hi9— Tim Booth (@ByTimBooth) October 26, 2016
SB Nation reports it was actually Sherman’s son idea for the Seahawks cornerback to dress up. But there's no doubt Sherman is a legitimate Harry Potter fan:
- Sherman says “Order of the Phoenix” is his favorite book.
- He says that Quidditch is pretty tough compared to five quarters of football.
- He considers himself a Gryffindor and not a Hufflepuff.
- According to a New York Times article, he went to midnight screenings for the movies.
Seattle Seahawks got first their first tie in franchise history on Sunday against the Cardinals.
Trending from KIRO 7 News
- Seattle's Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- BLM controversy erupts at Todd Beamer HS
- Sound Transit loses more than $550K annually to fare jumpers
- Users of Washington Healthplanfinder could see 13.5 percent rate increases
- Kirkland startup trying to change home buying, selling
© 2019 Cox Media Group.