SILVERDALE, Wash. - Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue told some residents in Silverdale to shelter in place because of a gas leak Friday morning.
Officials tweeted out about 8:50 a.m. that an excavator hit a 2-inch line in the 8000 block of Wenatchee Place Northwest.
Cascade Natural Gas crews were called into to fix the leak and no other details were provided.
KIRO 7 will have more information if it becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- New Zealand shootings: Death toll rises to 49 in attacks at 2 mosques
- New Zealand attacks spark call for security at Washington mosques
- Man shot by officers during traffic stop in Federal Way
- Suspect in electronics theft records himself flying stolen drone, forgets to remove memory card
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.