NORTH BEND, Wash. — Roads were closed for a natural gas leak near North Bend Tuesday morning.
Snoqualmie and Eastside fire officials asked that everyone avoid the area.
Residents nearby were asked to shelter in place with all windows closed.
Roads around Tannerwood and Wood River were closed.
The natural gas main fracture was reported at SE 140th and 457th Avenue SE.
Around noon Tuesday, all evacuation and shelter in place orders were lifted.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man in RV rams SWAT vehicle; fire, standoff follows
- Amazon hiring more than 200 work-from-home positions
- Troopers: Driver arrested after fatal crash on SR 702 in Roy
- Police respond to Monday shooting in Seattle
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group