SEATTLE - A 50-year-old man died late Friday night after being pulled from the water at Centennial Park, Seattle fire officials said.
Officials said crews were called to a report of a man in distress after 10 p.m. in the 900 block of Alaskan Way West.
After the man was pulled from the water, medics performed life-saving measures. He was reportedly in critical condition.
Port of Seattle said the incident was being investigated as an accident.
The incident is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- King County purse-snatching suspect charged with new crimes in Pierce County
- Winner of largest Washington Lotto jackpot in a decade comes forward
- ‘Give me the Hawaiian rolls': 14-year-old accused of robbing couple in Seattle
- Quick response prevents flooding at Seattle's West Point Treatment Plant
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.