KENT, Wash. - The Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center in Kent has been closed after a ground-level raw sewage spill Tuesday morning.
Sewage is one inch deep in some places and will require significant cleanup from the GA courtroom to the Law Library.
The detention center is not affected.
All non-employees were evacuated. Employees collected their belongings and then left the building as well.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle's ‘hottest' neighborhoods in 2018
- Utility worker saves family from intruder
- Video shows Federal Way School District teacher shoving student
- California Girl Scout sells 312 boxes of cookies near pot dispensary
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's home burglarized during Super Bowl, police say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.