Kitsap County deputies are seeking the public's help in identifying a man suspected in multiple indecent exposure incidents.
Investigators said the incidents happened inside retail businesses and in public locations. They said the incidents involve the man allegedly exposing his genitals to adults and children.
The Kitsap County Sheriff's Office released two images from a store in Silverdale, where one of the crimes happened.
Anyone who may know the identity of the man is asked to call Detective Gerald Swayze at 360-337-4479 or call 911. Reference case numbers K19-007738 and K19-008385.
Anyone who wants to remain anonymous is asked to call Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
More news from KIRO 7
- WSDOT awarded up to $37.5 million for Passenger Rail Car Replacement Project
- Dump truck crashes into Subway sandwich shop in Pioneer Square, several injured
- Man impersonating cop pulls over van full of detectives, police say
- Motorcyclist reached 145 mph during chase in Whatcom County, troopers say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.