SEATTLE - Seattle City Light said power has been restored in the South Lake Union area.
Nearly 3,000 customers were without power, according to the City Light outage map.
City Light said the outage started about 9:16 p.m. It affected approximately 2,922 customers between Denny Way and Mercer Street and I-5 and State Route 99.
City Light had estimated that power would be restored about 4 a.m., but it was restored about 11:20 p.m.
City Light did not say exactly what caused the outage.
More news from KIRO 7
- Elementary school teacher in Renton charged with possession of child pornography
- Police: Man grabs 9-year-old boy, drags him to his apartment
- Bellingham teen fired as Christian camp counselor because he is gay
- 91-year-old woman's arm broken in random Ballard attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.