SHORELINE, Wash. - A power outage affected thousands of customers in Shoreline on Sunday.
Seattle City Light first reported the outage in a tweet around 11 a.m. and said more than 4,000 customers were affected.
We've received reports of multiple outages in the Shoreline area that's impacting approx. 4,300 customers. We have no details to share as of yet, but we'll provide updates as soon as we can. Apologies, but our crews will work as quickly as they can to restore power. pic.twitter.com/r8IiqBJ9iA— Seattle City Light (@SEACityLight) September 15, 2019
Officials said the outage was caused by a large branch.
Before 5:30 p.m., Seattle City Light officials said power was restored to all customers.
More news from KIRO 7
- Surveillance video shows fleeing gunman in Westlake Tunnel shooting
- Georgia doctor says bank employees called police on him while trying to open account
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in Puyallup after car sale gone wrong
- Woman frightened by cougar on roof, but it wasn't a cougar at all
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.