TACOMA, Wash. - Rapper Post Malone announced Monday that his Runaway Tour across North America will start at the Tacoma Dome on September 14.
Swae Lee and Tyla Yaweh will appear as special guests.
Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Friday, July 19 through Ticketmaster or at the Tacoma Dome.
Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning at from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursday July18 at citientertainment.com.
Post Malone’s latest single “Goodbyes,” features Young Thug and was released on the Fourth of July. In March, Malone's song "Wow" peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Post Malone’s sixth top 10 single.
His song "Sunflower," which was released in 2018 in the Oscar-winning film Spider-Man, went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
More news from KIRO 7
- Vashon Island man sent manifesto before he was killed at detention center
- Two people died after being found with gunshot wounds to their heads on Mercer Island
- Driver arrested after crashing into child, car, power pole; showed signs of impairment, police say
- Rallies planned in protest of Amazon annual Prime Day, including at Seattle headquarters
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.