EVERETT, Wash. - Police have arrested two suspects in connection with ongoing thefts at the Everett Marina, the Everett Police Department announced Tuesday.
Throughout the summer, the port experienced thefts of fishing rods, downriggers and other equipment. As reports were filed, police identified two suspects during their investigation.
A 38-year-old woman was arrested as a result. During her interview, she admitted to committing the thefts with her estranged husband, police said. She also provided information that helped police recover six stolen fishing poles.
The woman was booked into Snohomish County Jail on theft charges.
A 36-year-old man was arrested the following day. He admitted to selling the stolen property online and was booked into Snohomish County Jail on theft and trafficking charges.
More news from KIRO 7
- Lakewood convenience store owner stabbed to death during robbery
- Study: Bellevue, Seattle make list of cities where 'you're broke earning $100K'
- NSYNC gives Seahawks high scores for ‘Bye Bye Bye' TD celebration
- Burglars smash windows, steal $10K in tools from Bethel School District
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.