Police are investigating a shooting that left a a teen injured Tuesday night in Seattle's Northgate neighborhood.
The shooting happened in the 11000 block of 8th Avenue Northeast.
Seattle police said a 17-year-old boy was shot twice.
The teen was taken to Harborview Medical Center in serious condition.
Seattle police did not say if they are still searching for a suspect.
More news from KIRO 7
- Video shows man on destructive rampage in downtown Seattle Target store
- Woman serving eviction notice shot in head in Renton
- Remains found at South Hill construction site identified as missing Olympia woman
- National Cheeseburger Day 2018: Deals and freebies on burgers Tuesday
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Cox Media Group