LAKE TAPPS, Wash. - Pierce County sheriffs are searching for a missing 79-year-old man with Alzheimer's disease and dementia Saturday morning.
Paul Forsstrom was last seen around 9 a.m. at his house on 43rd Street Court East in Lake Tapps. He was driving a red 2016 Ford Escape with the license plate AZL8854.
Police say Forsstrom has Alzheimer's disease and dementia and also used two canes and walks with a limp. He does not have a cellphone and officials believe he may be attempting to drive to SeaTac Airport to fly to Finland.
Forsstrom has blue eyes and blonde and gray hair, is 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 145 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black leather coat and jeans.
Call 911 if you see him.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle police captain arrested in undercover vice operation
- Infant's body found on side of road in freezing temperatures, police say
- Overnight RV parking leads state to debate rules on Deschutes Parkway
- Swedish nurses, health care workers vote to strike
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.