Renton police are searching for a man who attempted to rob a bank.
The incident happened Thursday afternoon at a Bank of America located at 17803 108th Ave. SE, police said.
The man was armed with a gun and was wearing a gray hoodie with a black hat and glasses. He also had on gloves and a white and gray shirt.
Police said a K-9 was used to track the man through the bank’s parking lot but did not say if a suspect was found.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call 911.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man arrested in 2009 disappearance of Thurston County mother
- Toxic plant that causes blindness, 3rd degree burns spotted in Clark County
- Police seek additional victims after 21-year-old arrested on suspicion of child rape
- Investigation underway after barista stabbed in grocery store
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.