One person is dead and two others injured after a shooting in Kent just before 10 p.m. Wednesday.
The shooting happened in the 24000 block of 108th Place Southeast at the Bryson Square Apartments.
One of the shooting victims died at the scene. A second shooting victim was transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
A third person was trying to flee the scene when they were hit by a car. That person was also hospitalized.
"They located one young adult male that had been apparently struck by a vehicle laying in the street -- another one that had been shot -- and a third victim who was deceased," said Jarod Kasner with Kent police.
The King County Sheriff's Office helicopter, Guardian One, helped search for the shooter, but the suspect was not found.
Investigators remained at the the scene early Thursday.
More news from KIRO 7
- Victim of brutal hate crime beating struggling for survival
- Posing pets as service animals to fly for free
- Washington state senate approves bill mandating abortion coverage
- Two men injured in South Park shooting
- She kept seeing her ex around Gig Harbor. Then she found a GPS tracker on her car
© 2018 Cox Media Group.