SEATTLE — Officers were responding Friday afternoon to the report of a shooting at Rainier Avenue S. and S. Juneau Street in South Seattle.
Seattle police reported there was one male victim at the scene.
Seattle fire officials said the 27-year-old man injured sustained a gunshot wound and was taken to Harborview in stable condition.
Chopper 7 was over the area around 2:30 p.m. and showed multiple officers investigating.
Check back for updates. Latest on KIRO 7 News at 5.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'It's moving faster than we can': Thousands evacuated; fire roars into Redding, California
- Crews fight brush fire along SB I-5 in North Seattle
- Bus-only hours to be extended on 3rd Avenue
- "This is a miracle": Toddler rescued, revived by mother, sister after nearly drowning in septic tank
- Wife of man slain while camping with daughters speaks out; $30,000 reward offered
© 2020 Cox Media Group