BOTHELL, Wash. - Update:
The suspect was taken into custody without incident. No one was injured.
Police responded at about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday to a man they say barricaded himself in a Bothell bathroom.
Police said they initially responded to a "suspicious circumstance."
The man may be armed, police said.
The public is asked to stay away from the area of the response, near the 19100 block of Bothell Way Northeast.
At around 2:30 p.m., police said the man was still barricaded in the bathroom.
King County bomb technicians were at the scene to X-ray a potentially affiliated backpack, out of an abundance of caution.
Information will be added here as it continues to come in.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Large fire burns businesses at Kirkland strip mall
- Report: Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood has crime problem
- Cle Elum woman arrested on child rape charges
- Truck driver flees scene after head-on crash near Spanaway
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.