SEATTLE - Seattle police are asking the public to be on the lookout for a vehicle they say was involved in a deadly hit-and-run collision in the Lake City neighborhood.
On Sept. 30, a woman and a man, both 77, were hit by a car near Northeast 125th Street and 28th Avenue Northeast, police said. The couple's injuries appeared to be minor and both were taken to a hospital.
A week after the crash, the woman died.
Police said the car that hit the couple is believed to be a white 1997-2001 Toyota Camry and it may have damage to the front bumper, hood and windshield.
Investigators said the suspect fled eastbound on Northeast 125 Street through the Union Bank parking lot.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Seattle Police Department's Traffic Collision Investigation Squad at 206-684-8923.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police: Man shoots, kills father in domestic violence incident in Maple Valley
- WATCH: Alex Trebek nearly brought to tears by 'Jeopardy!' contestant's final answer
- Tyler Lockett to spend second night in hospital, expected to play next week
- ‘Mommy, don't!': Graphic audio, video show killing of woman who stabbed son 25 times
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.