A police pursuit ended with a crash on Interstate 90 Friday evening near Preston.
Investigators said the chase started in Snoqualmie, where police tried to stop the suspect.
Troopers tried to stop the suspect but the driver crashed on I-90 at the Preston Fall City exit.
Troopers said the suspect had a laceration to the face.
Chopper 7 flew over the scene and it appeared that the suspect crashed into a pick-up truck.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- WA Lottery lists Puget Sound's 'luckiest stores' in 2018
- Charges: Local youth pastor arrested after confessing to raping family member
- Remains found in 1971 identified as missing Aberdeen teen
- Police arrest man accused of lying in wait outside sex shops to assault employees
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.