A man was taken to the hospital and police are searching for a suspect after a shooting in Seattle's Delridge neighborhood on Thursday night.
The shooting happened in the 8800 block of Delridge Way Southwest.
Fire officials said a man in his 30s was taken to Harborview Medical Center. His condition is unknown.
Seattle police are searching for a suspect, but did not provide a description.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- Doctor: Seattle woman who died of brain-eating amoeba used tap water in neti pot
- Police responding to officer involved shooting in Kent
- Missing person investigation draws large police response in Auburn
- Neighbors work together to stop package thieves in Marysville
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.