SEATTLE - Seattle police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Pioneer Square. He later died from his injuries.
It happened just before 4:15 a.m. at First Avenue and Yesler Way Monday.
Arriving officers found the 47-year-old victim and immediately started CPR.
Seattle fire medics took the man to Harborview Medical Center where he later died.
Officers are interviewing possible witnesses to create a suspect description.
People in the area said there had been some sort of argument between the victim and the attacker before the stabbing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Seattle police homicide tip line at 206-233-5000.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman shoots 'high' 16-year-old intruder in her Pierce County home
- WATCH: Seattle Pride Parade 2018, full video coverage
- Swimmers find rattlesnakes living in pool noodles
- Maple Valley man defends property
- No more parking stickers in Seattle? Council to vote on pay by plate option
© 2019 Cox Media Group.