SKYWAY, Wash. — Police said Wednesday evening they were investigating a drive-by shooting of a teenager.
Officials with the King County Sheriff's Department said the 16-year-old boy suffered life-threatening injuries.
The shooting occurred in Skyway, officials said around 6 p.m., in the 6900 block S. 123rd Street.
The teen was taken to Harborview Medical Center.
Information is still coming in.
Check back for updates.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Map of real-time air quality conditions for Washington state cities
- When will the smoke clear in Seattle? KIRO 7 PinPoint Meteorologist weighs in
- 8 bodies, some dismembered, found on streets in Cancun
- Shannon Watts' girls may have been dead when she got home, husband's charges show
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Cox Media Group