AUBURN, Wash. - Officers with the Auburn Police Department are investigating after an 18-year-old man was found shot dead in his vehicle on Sunday night.
Police received a 911 call around 8 p.m. after a man’s body was found in the vehicle around in the 5500 block of Kersey Way Southeast.
The 5500 block of Kersey Way Southeast is located about 2.5 miles southeast of Game Farm Park and about two miles northwest of North Tapps Middle School.
Police have not released a suspect description, nor have they identified the victim.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Auburn Police Department.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle driver arrested in snowball rage incident
- Semi carrying live chickens crashes on I-5 in Olympia
- Snow expected to continue Monday, with some areas getting rain or mix
- Real-Time traffic updates: Snowy, slushy roads snarl morning commute
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.