Marysville police are investigating whether a high-speed crash on Tuesday morning was caused by racing.
Witnesses say two vehicles were traveling at a high rate of speed down Smokey Point Boulevard when one of them hit a van waiting to make a turn.
They say the other driver never stopped.
The man in the vehicle that reportedly caused the crash is in critical condition.
More news from KIRO 7
- Louisiana fugitive arrested in Seattle
- Pedestrian hit, killed by street sweeper in Bellevue
- Snow flurries possible in Seattle with up to 3" in parts of South Sound
- Disney's 'Elsa' helps to make birthday magical when girls' guests are no-shows
- Several injured in wrong-way crash on NB I-405
Cox Media Group