Seattle police are investigating a stabbing that injured three people Tuesday night in North Seattle.
Officers responded to a report of a domestic violence assault involving a knife in the 11500 block of Stone Way North at about 10:00 p.m.
When officers arrived, they found three people injured -- a 9-year-old boy, a 70-year-old woman and a 27-year-old woman, who police say is also believed to be the suspect.
All three were taken to Harborview Medical Center.
Seattle fire told KIRO 7 the boy was stable and the two women were in critical condition. As of Wednesday morning, all three remained in intensive care, but the womens' conditions had improved to satisfactory. The boy remains stable.
Detectives from the domestic violence unit will be conducting a follow-up investigation, according to police.
More news from KIRO 7
- Renton police respond to possible shooting, turns out to be swatting call
- King County Sheriff's Office recovered body from Green River"
- Seattle police runners-up in CBS' ‘Lip Sync to the Rescue' competition
- Bearded dragon found in backpack; child didn't want to leave 'Jango' home alone
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.