DUVALL, Wash. - Duvall police are investigating after man's body was found Wednesday afternoon.
Authorities responded to a report of an unresponsive person in the 26500 block of Northeast 145th Street at about noon.
Police said the man's death is suspicious.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle lawyer sues hospital after devastating diagnosis
- Police ID person of interest in decapitation of woman on Camano Island
- Leavenworth annexes land for adventure park in mountains
- Sherman leaving Seahawks? Conflicting reports, speculation swirl
- 3-year-old shoots himself with loaded gun left in car, mother arrested
On Thursday night, police identified the man as 34-year-old Andrew Chapin. Police said Chapin had ties to Everett and Pierce County.
“This is an unusual event in our community; and we want our residents in the area and throughout the city to know that they are safe” says Lt. Sabourin.
The cause of death has not been determined and detectives will continue their investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Duvall Police Department's tip line at 425-553-2500, call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) to remain anonymous or submit tips at www.p3tips.com.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.