A standoff between police officers and a person inside a Federal Way business lasted for hours on Saturday afternoon, according to officials.
A person refused to exit a business in the 35500 block of Pacific Highway South, Federal Way police said.
The incident began about 10:20 a.m. Saturday when officers responded to a fight at the business. The fight involved an employee and two other people, Federal Way police spokesman Kurt Schwan said.
As officers arrived one of the people entered the business and refused to exit.
One of the people involved may have been slightly injured in the altercation.
Schwan said the scene began to clear shortly after 3:30 p.m. The suspect was not located and detectives will continue to investigate.
More news from KIRO 7
- Renton music teacher arrested, charged with child porn
- Two injured, one airlifted to Harborview Medical Center after potential DUI crash
- Washington couple agrees to allow whale carcass to decompose on property
- Counselor fired from Bellingham religious camp for being gay
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.