The Island County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing 65-year-old woman last seen in Sedro Woolley.
Janet Wellman, who lives in Freeland, was last seen April 12 in Sedro Woolley. Wellman is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and may be confused about her location.
Her family says she currently has no cellphone or car and will likely be traveling by foot or using public transportation.
Wellman is 5 feet, 5 inches tall, 180 pounds and has long, gray hair. She was last seen wearing a light blue jacket and glasses. Wellman also has a bad knee and walks slowly, potentially with a limp.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Island County Sheriff's Office at 360-679-9567 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More news from KIRO 7
- Sol Pais, woman infatuated with Columbine, is dead
- Teen girls’ softball coach arrested in undercover child sex sting
- Gig Harbor police looking for escaped African cat
- Four people from Washington sickened by salmonella linked to recalled tuna
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.