SEATTLE - The Seattle Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating 66-year-old Karl Todd – who has not been seen or heard from since Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Police describe Todd as 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighing 148 pounds, with gray hair, a white beard and brown eyes.
Todd is “very frail” and “has (a) pacemaker,” according to the police department.
Todd was last seen in the Queen Anne neighborhood.
Anyone with information on Todd’s location is asked to call 911.
MISSING: Mr. Karl Todd, 66, 6'2", 148 pounds, grey hair, white beard, brown eyes has not been seen or heard from since 12/4. Very frail, has pacemaker. Last seen Queen Anne neighborhood. Call 911 if located. pic.twitter.com/GsNjlq2Vtz— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) December 8, 2018
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Body of missing Auburn man found in trunk of his car
- Drug pipeline 'has been shut down.' Statewide bust nets 29 arrests, guns, drugs
- Teen with autism dies after being restrained at school
- Doctor: Seattle woman who died of brain-eating amoeba used tap water in Neti pot
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.