SEATTLE - Officers with the Seattle Police Department arrested a man on Thursday morning after he was found sleeping on the first floor of a museum in the SODO neighborhood.
Police said witnesses found the man sleeping inside Living Computers: Museum + Labs, which was closed at the time -- just before 9 a.m. -- and called police.
The Living Computers: Museum + Labs museum is located in the 2200 block of First Avenue. Click here for more information.
Responding officers “found a 39-year-old man lying on the ground. Police were able to take the man into custody without further incident,” Seattle police said in a blotter post.
Additional officers searched the rest of the building, but did not locate any additional people, police said.
The 39-year-old man was booked into King County Jail on criminal trespass charges.
More news from KIRO 7
- 3 arrested after man robbed, beaten, bound and left to die in the cold
- Video shows several collisions over year at Seattle intersection
- Parents on edge over homeless camp behind elementary school
- Q13 FOX editor fired over doctored Trump address video
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.