PUYALLUP, Wash. - Deputies with the Pierce County Sheriff's Department are asking for the public's help in identifying a theft suspect.
Officials said a man reported that a Ford F350 had been stolen from along Main Street in Puyallup on Aug. 28.
Deputies located the truck later that day, but said several items that belonged to the driver were missing from inside.
According to the Sheriff's Department, the victim reported last week that one of his credit cards had been stolen from inside the the vehicle.
"The card had been used at several area businesses on the same day as the auto theft including a purchase made by the pictured suspect at the Walgreens store on Meridian Ave. E," a spokesperson for the Sheriff's Department wrote in a news release.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to contact the Sheriff's Department or the Puget Sound Auto Theft Task Force.
More news from KIRO 7
- Lakewood convenience store owner stabbed to death during robbery
- Study: Bellevue, Seattle make list of cities where 'you're broke earning $100K'
- NSYNC gives Seahawks high scores for ‘Bye Bye Bye' TD celebration
- Burglars smash windows, steal $10K in tools from Bethel School District
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.