SEATTLE - A person was rescued by fire crews after being trapped under debris at a house in Ravenna, officials said.
Crews responded to the 5700 block of 25th Avenue NE around 11 a.m. Reports said that a person was trapped under debris and unable to get out.
Crews responding to reports of a person trapped under debris at the 5700 block of 25th Ave NE. Please avoid the area as our crews arrive. @SDOTtraffic— Seattle Fire Dept. (@SeattleFire) November 11, 2019
Chopper 7 was overhead as crews were in the backyard of a home over what appeared to be a large hole from a construction project.
Officials said the person was safely removed and taken to the hospital in stable condition for treatment.
More news from KIRO 7
- Laurel Griggs, rising star on Broadway, dead at 13
- Customers want money back after photography business closes
- Man critically injured in Federal Way shooting
- Proposal aims to add Wi-Fi, food trucks, deliveries to national parks
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.