EVERETT, Wash. - A person in a motorized wheelchair was hit Tuesday morning by a Jeep in Everett, police said.
The accident happened around 10:10 a.m. at 13th Street and Broadway when a person in a Rascal mobility scooter was struck by the Jeep while in the crosswalk.
The pedestrian was transported fore treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. One lane is open in each direction of Broadway and the closure is expected to last around 45 minutes, police said at 10:21 a.m.
COLLISION: Car -v- Pedestrian at 13th St & Broadway. Pedestrian transported w/ non-life threatening injuries. 1-lane open each direction. Closure expected about 45-minutes. Traffic detectives investigating. pic.twitter.com/FuLcyRCjOc— Everett Police (@EverettPolice) September 17, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Deputies: Florida couple has sex in patrol car, man flees naked
- Bridge collapse sends dump truck into Snohomish County creek
- UW nutritionist: Non-meat Impossible burgers don't deserve a health halo
- Suspect in Westlake Station shooting arrested in Bellevue
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.