J.C. Penney will have its national hiring event Oct. 15 and is offering applicants the chance to win vacations and other prizes.
The retailer is hiring more than 300 for seasonal positions in the Puget Sound area for store jobs and its Sephora counters.
The event, from 2-8 p.m., includes in-person interviews with on-the-spot offers to qualifying individuals. You can apply online at jcpcareers.com or in-store at one of the applicant kiosks before the event.
"Prize packages" will go to 16 randomly drawn winners. The prizes include trips to San Antonio, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., or a "choose your Marriott escape." The prizes include paid lodging, airfare and entertainment. Other prizes include a home entertainment bundle, Apple laptop bundle and kitchen appliance makeover, according to a company news release.
All associates who work through December 2019 are eligible to win. More information is available online at its company blog.
More news from KIRO 7
- Pit bull attacks horses, riders in Pierce County
- Texas police officer fatally shoots woman inside her own home, investigators say
- Deputies investigate suspicious death near Everett
- Wild events unfold after RV parks in front of Seattle councilwoman's home
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The News Tribune