SEATTLE - Seattle police are investigating after a pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle in on a busy street in the Interbay neighborhood.
It happened at 15th Avenue West and West Armory Way. One lane of 15th is closed in each direction.
The victim is man who is about 66 years old, according to Seattle fire.
Chopper 7 was over the scene at 11 a.m. There was a significant backup.
More news from KIRO 7
- Community grieves after Monroe family dies in cabin fire
- Man shot outside North Seattle 7-Eleven
- Two killed in Auburn crash
- Clover Park to pay 7 figures to ex-administrator who opposed sex offender transfers
- Dancing FBI agent accused of accidental shooting arrested
© 2018 Cox Media Group.