SEATTLE - A pedestrian was struck and killed by a Sound Transit bus in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood on Thursday night.
The pedestrian was hit before 9 p.m. on Westlake Avenue and Blanchard Street.
Sound Transit officials told KIRO 7 it appeared a man, who was about 35 years old, walked into the side of the bus, was knocked down, run over.
The bus continued several blocks until 911 dispatchers notified the driver to tell them about the incident.
Seattle police are investigating.
- Man who murdered sister as teen wants record wiped clean
- Frankie Muniz discusses memory loss, says he doesn't remember 'Malcolm in the Middle'
- Former Seattle Mayor Ed Murray makes surprise appearance
- WATCH: Seahawks' Russell Wilson goes undercover as UW security guard
- Arby's expands sale of deer meat sandwich, tests elk meat
© 2018 Cox Media Group.