SEATTLE - A patient was safely extricated after a two-car collision on the southbound I-5 express lane near Mercer Street on Sunday afternoon.
The accident happened around 1:40 p.m. Crews with the Seattle Fire Department responded to one patient trapped in a vehicle.
The patient was safely extricated shortly after and taken to Harborview Medical Center in stable condition.
More news from KIRO 7
- Surveillance video shows fleeing gunman in Westlake Tunnel shooting
- Georgia doctor says bank employees called police on him while trying to open account
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in Puyallup after car sale gone wrong
- Woman frightened by cougar on roof, but it wasn't a cougar at all
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.